Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Two Firsts

Maybe I should have done a ten on Tuesday afterall. I was thinking I didn't have enough to say, but I'm still sitting here and have been uploading pictures all night. haha Oh well. Anyhow, here are two very cool "firsts" for you.

One:

Mr. Matthew desired, made and ATE "Ants on a Log" ... we were talking about celery. I needed some to buy some to make a recipe and Matthew was telling me that the Wonder Pets eat celery. I told him he was right and started asking him if he'd like to be a Wonder Pet too and eat some celery... His answer was "sure, but only if we do ants on a log." If we do what? He said " you know, with the peanut butter and the raisin ants". Well you better believe, I went to the pantry and pulled out those items. He helped put his own ants on, declaring that he needed five. One for each family member. And then proceeded to announce who he was eating as he bit off each raisin ant one by one, eating that celery along with it. He'd never had celery before. I was so super proud of this kiddo. We sure are making progress.




Two:

Mr. Micah found the Bumbo chair. It looks awfuly pink in this picture, but I assure all those who know me and pink that this chair is in fact purple. Micah does okay in the chair for two to five minutes at a time and then he's had enough. But that's okay, he'll learn to like it. (I hope!)


No comments: