Friday, June 3, 2011

STL bound

We have the car packed ready for a day long adventure tomorrow... the next several (hopefully) blog posts will be trip updates. We'll be in MO for three weeks!

I love SUMMER!

I love the freedom that being a SAHM gives to allow me to make this trip each year.


I can't wait to spend some quality time with Nic and her munchkins this week.

I can't wait to spend some quality time with my parents!

I can't WAIT to spend some quality time with Kris next week before she becomes a MRS!

I can wait to sing at her wedding though-- I am BEYOND nervous for that one. I really am. I know it will all work out, but I'm nervous! I can't get through the dang song in PRACTICE without choking up, let alone AT my baby sister's wedding ceremony. I'm going to have to get it together though.

I can't wait to see some familiar STL sights and eat certain yummy foods... to see family I don't get to see ever and spend time just loving on them.

I can't wait for my grams to meet Mr. Micah... I've lost count of which number great-grandbaby he is for her. I need to recount.

I can't wait to do Matthew's fifth birthday in STL! He's very excited about having his party at Grammy's house.


So stay tuned.. there will be FUN updates to follow!

We just have to get through our 10+ hour drive to MO tomorrow! help me!

No comments: