Thursday, June 16, 2011

some things

Micah is laughing now. This amazes me. Wasn't he just born last week? How is my baby three months old, laughing, and caught today on his side trying to turn over?!

It's been a while since I've been in a wedding.... I'd forgotten that it's hard. And this particular wedding more than any other-- I'm the MOH. anyone seen... that movie... Mr. Made of Honor... Mr... Male of... Made... shoot! I can't remember what it's called but it's got Mr. McDreamy as the male lead and he's been asked by his best friend to be her best man -- maid of honor... shoot! I can't come up with the title. Someone please leave a comment and tell this poor sleep deprived crazy what that movie is called.--- ANYHOW the whole point of the movie reference is that it's all about being the MOH. How the other chick is all uber jealous about not able to be the MOH and how McDreamy isn't doing the job proper justice and and and... ............. and.... I feel like there are so many tiny details to work it's self out and that I should be doing more than I am. anyhow, that was entirely more rambling and random than I think I meant to be about it. hmmm. ALL That said... I love it. I love being a part of this awesome day with my sister. We left the reception site tonight and I just looked at her and said "it's haaaaapennnnninnnnng!" It is. My sister is getting married and I couldn't be more tickled!

I found out tonight that a dear darling friend of mine's son was baptised on Sunday. I can't even begin to properly express my feelings of complete joy I have right now. PRAISE THE LORD! Praise the Lord !

1 comment:

Tracy and Noah said...

Made of Honor! (You're so close!)

Hope you have a fabulous time with your sister these next few days, and get some sleep!