Sunday, May 22, 2011

Matthew's first graduation

It would be sad to overlook Matthew's graduation from Preschool on here. I'm so so proud of him. He did awesome Thursday night at his celebration. I loved watching him sing and preform on stage. He's such a little character. His eyes talked to me the whole night. To protect the children in his class, I've hid their faces with him, but I couldn't resist posting a few pictures from the night! In addition to watching him that night, I also had the honor of singing to the students during the ceremony. It was very neat. You can see that here on youtube if you're interested. Never mind the crying baby at the start, that's just Micah. hehe




Thus ends a season in Matthew's life. I can't believe this journey is over and another is only beginning. It's wonderful to know that Mark and some day Micah will be able to make their way through the preschool. I'm glad to know that that chapter of my life isn't over yet because there are some wonderful kind Christian women I am honored to know at the school.

Matthew, I'm so proud of you. You did a great job! And Kindergarten is what is awaiting you now!

No comments: