Monday, May 2, 2011

koger score

Talk about getting the shelves right in time! There is a pretty rockin' Mega Event at Kroger this week. Here's my haul today which included two stores to find what I had coupons for and even still I didn't get all that I'd planned to. (I spent about an hour or so planning and finding coupons last night for this trip today). I'll probably end up trying again towards the end of the week after they restock.




4 Kraft BBQ ~ basically free $0.04 each
5 Yaki dinners ~ totally free (never tried these before, we'll see if they are any good or not, they are always on sale)
2 cans soup ~ $0.78 each
8 boxes pasta ~ totally free
4 cereal ~ 3 were $0.33 each and 1 was $0.99
1 chips ~ totally free
8 rice cakes ~ $0.51 each
4 rice ~ totally free
2 jello packs and 6 jello dessert packs ~ $1.29 each
2 propel ~ totally free
2 boxes of cheeze-its ~ $1.39 each
2 stove tops ~ $1.19 each
2 boxes splenda 200 ct. packets ~ $2.99 each (2 of the $3 coupon rocked) AND then they gave a $3.00 coupon to use on the next order for purchasing two boxes.

Also not pictured is a pack of baby tomatoes (not on sale but forgotten yesterday) at $1.99 and a pack of butterball bacon which was on sale and couponed at $1.00.

collective TOTAL RETAIL VALUE was $120.13
I spent $33.20
and SAVED $86.93

No comments: