Sunday, May 1, 2011

storage

WAH CHA!!!

My husband was very handy yesterday. I was impressed be/c he doesn't showcase his handyman skills much, so when he gets to use them, I get all gooey about it! I want to share with what he did be/c it benefits my couponing so much. I got a small taste today when it all came together how those "extreme couponers" feel about their nice and beautiful and tidy stock pile rooms, because NOW I HAVE ONE!!!!!! And making it all nice and beautiful and tidy was so much fun! (not so much fun I want to be on that crazy show though).... but I labeled all the condiments with their expiration dates to be sure we use them up in time or donate them if we might not get there. Oh, but I got ahead of myself... here, let me show you Jamie's handiwork.

The white wire shelves to the back wall and the left side
are new as of yesterday. He hung me new shelves
to help make our storage functional.


The left side will be mostly cleaning and beauty
and storage/ziplock bags.


The back side will be beverage and baby


the right side is condiments, baking, cereal, crackers, pasta, --basically any food.


Couponing world.... HERE I COME WITH ROOM FOR IT NOW!

No comments: