Thursday, June 25, 2009

misunderstanding about crying...

Okay, sooooo here's the conversation that Matthew and I had this morning:

Me: "Matthew, I'm going to take a shower while Markie is still sleeping okay?"
Him: "Okay. You can take the shower"
Me: Okay, you come get me if Markie cries okay?
Him: I get you.
Me: Okay, but only if he is crying. I'll be right back, I'll just be in the shower and I'll be right here okay?
Him: Okay Momma.

Okay. This was all being said after I'd already gotten the water running, checked on Mark about 5 times, stacked extra pillows up around him 'just in case' and finally got into the shower.

My hair wasn't even completely wet yet.........

and Matthew comes in
Him: "Momma, Markie's crying."
Me: What? Are you sure? I just checked him? Is he crying?
Him: Yah, he's crying. I wake him up.

*big fat sigh*
*turn off water*
*get out of shower*
*go get Mark*

No comments: