Wednesday, June 3, 2009

trip highlights

Here are some photos from our recent MO trip. It will be another two months since we see our family back there again. I love the time we get to spend for weeks on end though. I am so blessed by my husband's willingness to let me be gone so long for weeks at a time. In July I'll be gone on my (our--the boys and me) own for two weeks and then Jamie will join us for another full week on vacation after being gone two weeks already. Until then, I'll be working out and working the weight watchers, so I can fit into my suit come vacation week. Anyhow, here's the pics:



Grandpa and Matthew hanging the flag out

Aunt Nic and Markie Mark


Aunt Kris with sleeping Mark.
(she was really good at putting that kid to sleep!)

Miss Megan and Mark

Mommy and Mark (I took this myself, not bad, huh?)

Grandpa and Matthew
(Doesn't he look like he's considering getting into trouble!?)

Markie and the big bear


Grammy with both her boys back in GA.

Thank you so much for driving back with me mom. I love you.

No comments: