Monday, June 1, 2009

Home sweet home

For those who knew we were gone... we made it home safely. The normal 10ish hours took over 11, 12 with the time change but we did really well. Definitely a better trip than some we've had all cooped up tight in the car. I'll be posting pictures soon.
(And yes, I know it's 1am)

I'd just like to say this... as it's already June as far as the computer is concerned, even though I haven't slept yet...

WHERE did May go?!

Mark is five months old now and Matthew is turning THREE this month!? How did this happen!?

... I'd also just like to add, if you have a young child and think to yourself, "eh, ____ normally gets up to eat around X time. Maybe I'll just stay up until after that feeding..." DON'T do it. Go to bed... I have been thinking Mark should wake up "any time now" since 11... it's 1... You know as soon as I go down the hall and lay my head on that soft pillow and close my extremely heavy eyes, THAT will be when he wakes up, and not a moment before. bah. (*singing in my head: should I stay or should I go?*)

1 comment:

Liz said...

I had to LOL at your addition...I did that last night with Natalie - she ate at 8 and I expected her up around 11....and she didn't wake up until 2. Fortunately she went back to sleep and resumed her eating-every-two-hours schedule.