Saturday, June 20, 2009

VBS recap

Two weeks ago was Summit's VBS and I love being a part of it. I worked with pre-K music. It was interesting to have Matthew come to my class for twenty minutes each day and send him on his way as if he wasn't part of my flesh, just another kiddo going on to the next "center." He did exceptionally well. I love doing the music. I just love it. I love planting these small seeds for the kids to take with them. All in all over the week we had over 300 present and around 20 children accept Christ as their Lord and Savoir! Amen! Since I'd finally gotten my camera uploaded I thought I'd share some favorites from the week.

When you walked in my classroom, this is what you saw: The Music Notes Track.


Matthew playing the "shaker" in my class!


Matthew with his teacher outside (they are looking for bugs)


Matthew on the Boomerang Express!


Oh yah, and Markie had a wagon wheel !
He was not opposed to trying this new food. LOL

No comments: