Monday, June 8, 2009

8X8

Holly tagged me...

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
-Tonight: Braves game, alone time no kids and nachos (prejournalled)
-the day when Matthew "tries" food.
-Matthew's birthday at the end of this month.
-Being back in MO with family and friends at the end of July
-Jamie and my birthday celebrations at the end of the summer-- we're going somewhere! Don't know where yet. (need to still book it!)
-when Mark can start "talking" ...he's working hard on the babbles currently: bah bah bah ah bah bah mmm bah.
-Being involved in kids choir again.
-our new Pastor coming

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
-busy day for me yesterday, set up VBS stuff: cutting decorations, painting, taping, stapling, all that...
-after going to morning service
-which I drove to in my own car
-sang a solo during service
-stopped at subway coming home
-had 5 hours at the church without my boys while setting up.
-journalled every bite of my day
-kissed all the men in my house (even Moses)

8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:
-Go back and forth to MO when ever I wanted to.
-Go to my best friend's house without kids and do best friend stuff, whenever I wanted...
-Go shopping by myself
-Take a bath without hearing anyone crying or needing something on the other side of the door.
-have a little girl.
-Talk to my Themly again.
-find a cure for the most horrible thing on the planet, Cancer.
-drive a way cooler, newer car.

8 SHOWS I WATCH:
(do I even watch 8 shows?)
-So you think you can dance! LOVE IT
-Wheel of Fortune (Matthew loves the letters show)
-Biggest Loser (OMG, I'm obsessed and hysterical when that show is on)
-Charmed
-Friends
-Extreme Home Makeover
-Can I put things like: Dora? Mickey Mouse Clubhouse? Diego? Handy Manny? Curious George? Because I do watch all those too. LOL


8 FAVORITE FOODS:
Cheese.
Cereal
More cereal.
Pasta-- white, red, it don't matter
Fried food.
White chocolate
Potatoes
yah, more cereal

8 PLACES I'VE TRAVELLED:
-Toronto
-France
-England
-Scottlan
-Ireland
-Hawaii
-NYC
-Yosemite Park

8 PLACES I'D LIKE TO TRAVEL:
-Italy
-Japan
-more France
-San Fran
-Australia
-Missouri
-any beaches
-more Italy

8 PEOPLE I TAGGED
Nic
Marsha
Jess S
Laelia
Jen
AmiLoo
Becka
Amanda

No comments: