Monday, February 21, 2011

Rite Aid Score


12 Desitin
2 Johnson's baby wash
1 bag of M&Ms

TOTAL COST: $6.89
Cost of one Desitin normally: $4.99 ....say what?!?!
Total SAVED: $65.38
Percentage of savings: 90.47%

Desitin and J&J products are on sale at RA this week for 2.99 with 2UPS back. With a 1.00 coupon that makes them $1.99 and I had UPS to use. Very very thankful for my new coupon group with some gals--we've been swapping coupons so I had 12 Desitin coupons to use! ... I did three transactions between two different stores spending $1.84, $2.68, and $2.38 be/c I tore off the new UPS from each receipt to use on the current transaction. It's amazing. Completely amazing. They basically paid me a ton to take their product off the shelves yesterday! (I don't want to seem like a shelf cleaner, so I will say that at the first store the product was limited, but I did leave 2 Desitin on the shelf, only taking four. And at the second store, the product was well stocked, so I took the 8 more I wanted and still left at least that many.)

We're set on Desitin for the YEAR and I think the same probably goes for the baby wash. I've got about 6-8 bottles now stocked up. So so happy about the little things we don't have to shell out full price for anymore! It is so worth it!

Besides this, not pictured I scored some awesome dove deodorant this week--four bottles for free and some nearly free ziplock bags at RA. I am LOVING this store.

No comments: