Friday, February 18, 2011

Hi Belly


One of my most favorite things is working with pictures. Specifically pictures of my children. My sweet friend Meg has taken "belly pictures" for me now each time. I can't believe the amazing work she does. She has a way of making me feel beautiful. I love her so much. I want to give her all the props I can and I want to promote her site. Take a trip over HERE to see other pictures she's taken! Also, enjoy these... she took so so many, this isn't even a tiny bit of what she took, but I've tried to narrow down some favorites per outfit. I'm so glad we got to get these done this time, especially with Baby Bear being a little bit drama filled these days!

hands on the belly

Mark talking to the baby

Matthew kissing baby

both boys kissing baby

I love this family shot!

and this one, even with Matthew's craziness


Mark goofing

Matthew goofing

This pose was recreated from when we did Mark's pics

Matthew finding the baby

Just me and Jamie

Daddy talking to baby

Daddy holding us

Fun

"Greek Goddess"ish pic

outside

laughter

thoughtful

grow, sweet baby

hello baby

Lord, please protect this baby


Thank you God for this baby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow. LOOK AT YOU! You look GREAT! Thanks for sharing your precious family. Take care of yourself, friend.


love, love, love