Monday, January 24, 2011

rings

I haven't been posting tons of updates baby wise with this one, but know that things are going well, moving right along. Baby is kicking me constantly so I have reassurance daily that things are okay in there, thanks be to God.

Since I did post about this with Mark in the womb, I thought I'd also document the day for this baby too.... yesterday I had to take my rings off. :( I'd been feeling swollen for a while and Saturday I knew it was coming. Yesterday in church though, I felt like my ring fingers were going to fall off, so I moved the rings to my pinkies until we got home. At home I placed them on a chain. So at 32 weeks, I'm now ringless. Boo. I will wear them on the necklace chain until I can get them back on my hands.

I go back to see my midwife on the 7th and then from there we'll probably move from three weeks to two week appointments.

No comments: