Thursday, January 27, 2011

I LOVE FREE

Hello Fed Ex man! How I loved to see you this morning bringing me a CASE of FREE formula. I do plan to nurse this baby, God willing, but how can you pass up a CASE of FREE formula? If we don't end up needing to use this blessing, I will be passing it all on to someone else! It's good thru Oct so I'm sure that I can find a friend by then or give it to our local pregnancy resorce center or the co-op nearby if we don't. WHAT A BLESSING! YAY FOR FREE. I found out about this awesome deal on http://hip2save.com/. If you haven't ever investigated this site, it ROCKS! There are crazy awesome deals posted daily.




Also, today at Publix the penny item is a 4 pound bag of sugar. Thanks so much Publix for supplying our pantry with nearly free sugar today. SWEEEET!

No comments: