Friday, December 31, 2010

bracelet


A friend of mine makes lovely jewelry. I've bought her pieces both for myself and for gifts over the past few years. Since receiving my memorial necklace (if you don't know about that, you can go here to see it/read about it) I really haven't worn any other necklaces all that much. I used to wear a cross often and I also had a music note that I loved to wear. Both were charms from Jamie. Well, I'd decided to give Michelle my charms and have her add them to a bracelet I'd dreamed up. I wanted something to represent the love landmarks in my life... my anniversary and my children--all of them. Michelle really did a beautiful job of capturing my loves in this bracelet. Each bead is unique to the rest. It's prefect. Thank you Michelle. Now I can still wear the charms that Jamie got me, and I can have all the pieces of my heart together. (After this child makes his or her arrival, we're going to add a new bead to the bracelet). Isn't it beautiful?


Oct (marriage) June (Matthew) Feb (angel) Dec (Mark) Feb (angel)

No comments: