Monday, December 13, 2010

computer games start so young...

So this is the scene I found this afternoon. I had walked away from the boys and Matthew was playing his game and Mark was watching on Matthew's right side, standing next to him. Apparently some how in the 2 minutes I'd gone down the hall, Mark had climbed up. The best part though was how patient Matthew was being towards Mark and how he was involving Mark. "Do you think I should pick red or blue?" he'd ask and wait for Mark to answer him! I was dying inside, they were so cute. I of course had to go grab the camera. (Matthew is playing Mickey Mouse Club House on playhousedisney.com by the way). They stayed there content with each others' company for about 15 minutes, which in our world is a long time for the attention span thing of a nearly 2 year old.




No comments: