Thursday, December 30, 2010

the "new couches" post!


Here you go folks! My new couches!



I'm so excited. No more blankets and couch covers to hide the falling apart fabric, the ripped nasty fabric, the sponge under the fabric, the breaking torn fabric showing wood under the sponge.... YAY! No more embarrassment if a friend drops over and no one "covered" the couch yet. No more embarrassment if someone couldn't get "out" of the sinking in couch on the first (second, third) try. No more HEAVE-HOE'ing for ME to get out of the broken sunken couch. No more lost toys IN the broken nasty couch... I really should take a picture of the nasty broken couches on our deck out back but I wont bother. They are waiting to be dragged to the street for trash day! BYE BYE YUCKY COUCHES! The only down side is be/c they are so awesome that they made our living room shrink some. but um.... SO! THEY ARE AWESOME!

Can you tell I'm a bit excited about this?


Jamie told me what his folks paid for these amazing couches ten years ago and I about dropped my drink. I can't believe we're getting SUCH nice couches that are still in great shape for nearly nothing! They are currently freshly sanitized/steam cleaned and ready to be used for the next 10-20 years!

Thank you so much Chuck and Sandy for such a wonderful Christmas gift.

No comments: