Monday, December 6, 2010

Beach Pictures


Thought I'd share on here some of our professional beach pictures. These are from our September Beach trip. I was mailed the CD of all the pictures taken last week. I am more than a little annoyed at WHY I was mailed the CD but also at the same time thankful for them. Apparently the studio we used was bought out. Nice huh? And the TWO orders we made (one while there on vacation and one about 3 weeks later) will not be processed. Ugh. I was really looking forward to receiving those pictures. Some were supposed to be gifts. I'm really bummed about that. But again, I have the CD and now can do with them what I want. So, I'm sharing.


All of us, on vacation

Our family of four (soon to be five)

Grammy with the boys

Maybe my most favorite picture of the boys ever.

Love it so much I can't decide if it's better color or black/white

For fun, a pose that did NOT work.

Just Matthew

Just Markie

Kate and Jamie

Hello baby

just me

1 comment:

The Coupon Goddess said...

Ohhhhh Kate the pictures are just beautiful. You are glowing! What a beautiful family! I'm so glad things are going well for you.