Thursday, October 23, 2008

Websites for you!

So excited!!!

Jamie and I have been working on a new website that we’d like so much for you to check out! It's called Songs for you! Can you believe it!? We’re in our own business! I’ve been singing my whole life and now, with this website, I’m hoping to be able to reach people all over with the gift God’s given me. I pray that this site will be used to His glory, according to His will. I’d be so grateful for you to come and check it out and pass it on. If you have a moment, please forward this link to anyone who you think might be interested! I am giving God all the glory for this opportunity! And special thanks to my friend Jessica for starting her own website and inspiring me to do the same.

Here’s our website Songs for you

When you do visit the site, please sign the guestbook!

If I’ve had the pleasure of singing for you in the past please shoot me an email and I’d love to add your experiences to the “What say you” page!

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

I wanted to pass on Jessica’s website for her as well since she really gave me the courage to put myself out there! She is an amazingly talented artist and I’ve been very blessed to receive a masterpiece of hers as a gift, take another moment to view her page and you’ll be pleased I’m sure Scripture2picture

No comments: