Monday, October 27, 2008

OB check

*****T.M.I. DISCLAIMER*****

Okay I had my check up this morning and right now we're okay. I have a bladder infection still and my mw says that it's not uncommon to bleed or spot with that (oh the joys) so she wants to get this infection cleared up and then see if I'm still spotting or bleeding after that. She was really calm about it though so that was helpful. (This was part of my problem sleeping last night/this morning because I was doing all the "what if"s about the spotting)...

Since I was bleeding, she did an internal check to make sure... and we're closed up tight! She said before she went in that I'd better not be dilated, and I wasn't. So that's good. She said the cervix is soft but it's closed up, the baby was high, so she's pleased with that. Also I'm not measuring any further out than I was last time (so even though I'm at 31 weeks, I'm measuring 34 but since that was what I was measuring at 28 she's not concerned of any increased fluids this time!)

SOOOO, I'll go back in two weeks assuming nothing else happens between then and now. AND she wants to do another u/s regardless at 37 weeks to determine size and double check on the fluid levels again.

Thanks all.

1 comment:

AWillman said...

Hooray for a good checkup!