Thursday, October 9, 2008

The bed


Just wanted to show off my son's big bed. Much different looking from the first shot of it empty and unused, huh? He has done amazingly well in the big bed. He's gone down without a fuss or fight. He's stayed in the bed all but one time (including NAPS!) and is truly amazing me. He basically is weaning himself off the crib. I was ready to keep doing naps in the crib but just try the big bed at night... Nope! He wont have it. I'm surprised the sitter today got him asleep in the packNplay while I was teaching. I didn't voice it to her but wondered how that would go, since he hadn't been behind bars in a few days now! But he did fine there too. My son is such a big boy. I can't stand it!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

His bed looks like it is at my house! I love the counter for the baby, now I can keep up with it.
Marsha