Monday, April 21, 2008

weekend recap

Mmmmm ball game food. The smell of hotdogs grilling and the sound of people crunching open peanuts is so enticing. It's hard to stay strong and good in a place that smells like temptation. But I think I made fairly good choices. Friday night and Saturday we went to the ball field to support Kimby playing on GPC's new million(s) dollar state of the art ball field. It was pretty nice for sure. And she pitched crazy good from what we saw. They are heading off to State Champion ships this coming weekend. Anyhow, I was OP all three weekend days but I do have to say my flex points have been USED ! I have 3 left to get me to Friday. SO I'll have to really be aware of what's going in. And I'll have to up the activity this week if I need extra points. Here's a few fun pictures for you from the ball games. Matthew ready for the game and then after the game, playing with his Papa.

No comments: