Thursday, April 3, 2008

More with the spoon

So this morning Matthew fed himself cereal. That was very entertaining to say the least. He kept scooping the cheerios out of the bowl and saying "oh nooo" !! He cracks me up with his 'oh no' it's so sweet sounding and so pitiful all at the same time.

Lunch was without a spoon involved-- it consisted of rice cakes and grapes and several "no mommas" at other offered foods.


Dinner was grapes which he NEEDED the spoon for, Mac and cheese which he enjoyed playing with for about ten minutes but never took a bite and then another yogurt. However, instead of my complete attention ON the yogurt, Mommy was having a conversation with Daddy; and Baby decided to eat some and play some. Here's more evidence for you to enjoy. :) I couldn't hardly believe the smearing on the table. And by the time I needed to scold him, he'd already gotten it all over and I was laughing too hard. Oh well !

No comments: