Sunday, August 15, 2010

who leaves their camera...

Who leaves their camera five hours away??? Oh me. That's who. We spent the weekend in South Georgia visiting some of Jamie's family. Do you believe that I left my camera on Nana's table?! The very last thing I had in my hand. I can't even remember why I put it down... oh wait, there was crying and fussing and tired people to tend to. My birthday is in a week. I leave on a trip by myself in two weeks (oh yes I do!) and my camera is five hours away. Sigh. Jamie called Nana and she said she'd have someone get it to the post office in a couple days. Hopefully we'll get it back in time to take a picture of my cake. (If I make one.) Boo. Big time boo.

That aside though, we had a great weekend. Saturday night was so fun with the cousins all gathered round. I lined up 6 kids ages 7 and down on the couch and had a photo shoot. We played ball outside, ate pizza, walked through to the cotton field across the dirt road, and just enjoyed Nana's company. It was very nice.

No comments: