Monday, July 12, 2010

Holy Wipes! (take two)

HELLLLLLO FREE WIPES!!!

If you'd like to see my first post/PSA on this issue, click here.

OMG! A GIANT "THANK YOU!" to Sherry, Susie, Nancy and Toni who gave me their $2/1 Pampers Wipes coupons from 6/06/10.

TODAY I "bought" 14.... f-o-u-r-t-e-e-n... packs of wipes for FREE! I love free! I love free wipes! Something we quite literally buy only to throw away! WOOOOOT!!!

NOTE: These coupons expire 7/31. If you hold on to your papers out there and don't have any use for a free wipes coupon, please please please please please dig through, find them and pass them on! If not to me, then to someone else who has little ones near you. WHO can turn down free wipes?! NO ONE!

The best place I've seen for this deal is Wal-mart. Their wipes are $1.97 which makes them totally free. At my Kroger it is $2.19 for a pack so I could have gotten super cheap wipes. I mean 19 cent wipes would have been fabulous, but I'm telling you what... FREE WIPES ROCK!

No comments: