Thursday, June 10, 2010

Holy Wipes!

FREE WIPES. I will say again: FREE WIPES! (Yes I will post pictures and update from the trip, and yes I'm home safe and sound, but first I must announce one more time) FREE WIPES.

If you can get your hands on a paper from Sunday, do it. In the PG (Proctor and Gamble) section, there is a coupon for 2 dollars of 1 wipes. Walmart has wipes for the price of $1.97. HELLO! FREE WIPES.

I ended up with 3 coupons so far and today "bought" three packages of wipes along with a pair of shorts for each boy. I only paid for the shorts. Thank you so much! If you know of anyone who recycles their papers and doesn't coupon, this is the coupon to go get out of their bin... Are you kidding me?! FREE WIPES?!?!?

Diapers and wipes are the two things around here that we literally spend money on to THROW away. CHA-CHING!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'll be back later with more than just wipes, but for now, that is my Public Service Announcement for today!

No comments: