Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sayla is in Heaven.

Sweet baby Sayla Grace was taken home to Heaven yesterday afternoon. The funeral was today at 11:00 this morning. My dear friend KB has been keeping me updated. Last night she called me on her way home and we talked for a lengthy time. She told me about the amazing awesome God we have and I reminded her how He is still in control. She told me about the box that Daniel had made for his sweet angel girl to be laid to rest in. She told me how the family was able to say goodbye. She told me how glad she was that her own daughter got to see this miracle baby and get a glimpse of God's marvelous handiwork. We are very sad that Sayla has left this side of Heaven, but I think we are all so grateful for the amount of time she did have here. For the love that all around Mandi and Daniel were able to show her and them. For the impact she had and will continue to have on all our lives. I don't know Mandi personally, but I am blessed beyond measure to be a part of her journey.


Dear God above I pray for this family. Continue to hold them today as they are home without their daughter. Lord Jesus, comfort Mandi's aching heart. Lord Jesus thank you for the knowledge that Sayla's body is now healed and new in Heaven. Father God thank you so much for the blessings you have given us and continue to give us. May we never forget how truly awesome and gracious you are! Amen.

No comments: