Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Please Pray for Sayla Grace

Yesterday, a sweet angel was brought to earth. I don't know how long she'll have. And I should have posted this then... I don't know the current status update, but yesterday, Sayla Grace was born around noon. She wasn't expected to live five minutes. And God showed mercy. She lived through the night. As of 5pm tonight, over a whole day of life, the last update my dear friend KB got was that the family was being called back and that the end was near. I haven't heard anything since 5pm. I don't know if Sayla is still in the arms of her mommy or if she's now in the arms of Jesus. Please pray for her. Please pray for God's perfect and holy will to be done. Please pray for their families. Thank you.

Go here to see Mandi's blog about her beautiful precious daughter, Sayla.

No comments: