Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Loss continued...

So I think I know the real reason I've been thinking about loss lately... though I didn't want to admit it. Feb is around the corner... At the end of Feb it will be a year since I lost a baby growing inside me. It's so hard to think about. It doesn't ever go away. The wonder of who that little person would have been. I look at Mark and I wouldn't trade him for anything, he was a blessing for sure, something worth waiting for... But, I still will wonder about the little one who didn't make it. The pain doesn't go away. It's lessened greatly, but I guess it wont ever really leave... Anyhow. That's all.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi Kate!

I know what you mean about loving who you have but wondering about the baby that you miscarried. I miscarried July 3, 2006. I would have been due in January 2007 and I still think about that loss. I wonder what s/he would have been like. I am beyond thankful that I have Jackson who was born July 6, 2007. It is all very surreal in that when I think about the loss that I had, I think about what I gained from that experience.

♥ - great blog.

Mazi