Friday, November 9, 2012

Thankful 9

Today I'm thankful for my boys.  I know that's a maybe little bit of a cop-out maybe since yesterday I was thankful for my family--which is all boys, but seriously... I am so blessed to be a Momma. I'm so thankful that my boys have brothers to play with and some day protect each other. I pray that they will remain close later in life. I pray they will develop good strong relationship with each other and depend on one another. I'm blessed to have these boys and I am so thankful that they have each other...

Matthew meeting baby Mark 

Matthew age 3, Mark 6 months

Matthew age 4 and Mark age 2

Matthew and Mark and baby Micah

Matthew age 4, Mark age 2.5, Micah age 2 months

Matthew 5, Mark almost 3, Micah 8 months

Matthew 5, Mark 3, Micah 1

Matthew 6, Mark almost 4, Micah 20 months

No comments: