Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful 8

November 8th... today I'm thankful for family. I have a sweet and gorgeous family that I adore and that I'm blessed to be a part of. I always dreamed I'd be a mom to a little girl. Though I don't like pink or bows... I saw ruffles in my future. I saw painted nails and braided hair. I saw Cinderella ball wearing slippers. I saw sleepovers and lip gloss. I am however surrounded by boys. Even the silly fish is a boy. (and the cat before him was a boy!) But let me tell you... I love it. I love every moment of being the Queen of this house of boys. I'm blessed with laughter and with snuggles and with extra kisses. I'm blessed with hugs and high fives and no tangles to brush out. I'm blessed with sweet voices telling me I look pretty and sweet hands holding mine. Micah, my sweet baby, sat in my lap today and allowed me to read him a book in total for the first time. Oh those moments are worth living for. Mark told me he liked my pony tail today. He usually tells me he likes my dress any time I wear one. He always asks for extra snuggles and reminds me that he'll come snuggle me in the morning each night. Matthew always asks for extra kisses. I counted 100 kisses tonight all over his sweet face. Laughing the whole time.  He enjoys running at me and jumping up for a hug, knowing I'm there to catch him.  ... and Jamie. My Jamie. God gave me the best earthly gift a gal could ask for with that man as my husband. Linked arm in arm with him, I know I can survive anything if the Lord tarries. I'm thankful for him every single day. He continues to amaze me with his paitence and kindness and thoughtfulness and love. He's gentle and kind. What girl wouldn't want to be in this house, filled with all these men?! 


Here's some of the sweet pictures we took from the weekend shoot with my 
most favoritest photographer out there.  I'm giddy over some of these. 
I love capturing some moments in time with her at the lens, peering into my life. 





 Just the boys


                  Charming Mark                                                              Sweet Micah


 Mighty Matthew




 One more of Micah just for the cuteness... 


 Life just doesn't get any sweeter... 



 Thank you, Lord Jesus, for all you've given us.

No comments: