Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thankful 2-7

It seems that posting daily on my facebook status was easier than sitting down to blog each day. I had such high hopes too. And it's been almost a week, oh well. I'll do a recap...


Nov 2-- So thankful for sweet friends to come and take care of my boys while Jamie and I took some much needed "us" time. So thankful for my husband. For the selfless, patient, caring man that he is. Sometimes it's hard to imagine God picked him out for me, that God made me for him. I'm so blessed to be his wife.

 Nov 3-- Thankful for our photographer. She continues to amaze me! She takes fantastic pictures of my boys... I'll post more later but look at them!!! I'm telling you if you don't have a local photographer you love, you need her number!



Nov 4-- I am thankful for the church we have. I'm thankful that we can openly and freely go to church. I'm so thankful for our pastor, determined to preach the Word of God without watering it down or sugar-coating the message for us. A pastor who is on fire to reach the world and is Kingdom-focused!

Nov 5-- I am beyond humbled by a group of women, reaching to help another. I'm thankful to be a part of that group. I'm blessed to see ladies desiring to be Hands and Feet to Jesus in times of need.

Nov 6--I have two thankfuls for this date... I am thankful for the sacrifices of the women long ago so that I could vote. I am thankful I have a right to vote. ... that's all I'll say about that though.  ... I was also thankful for our produce to come! I'm in a produce group and I LOVE IT! Every other Tuesday is just so fun to get our produce and wonder what's in the bag and decide what yummy foods to make with our new groceries delivered right to my door!

Nov 7-- today-- Today I'm thankful for the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.  I'm so thankful that GOD is still GOD and will be GOD and no matter what happens in Washington, Jesus Christ is still King of Kings and Lord of Lords. May we desire to be a people that would please Him. May we desire to find His favor and His blessing. And today, I'm so thankful that I know my Savior.


"I have a Risen Savoir, He's in the World today... I know that He is with me, whatever comes my way"...

No comments: