Saturday, September 4, 2010

coupon score today

Publix has some nice BOGO deals going on and with the $5.00 off Kraft items coupon, their dairy sales are major scores right now!

10(yes TEN!) four packs of yogurt cups (normally $2.50 each on sale BOGO) (coupon makes it 0.25 each)
one mustard (BOGO) (with coupon makes free)
one bbq sauce (BOGO) (with coupon makes .60 cents)
4 american cheese packs (on sale 2 for $4) (coupon takes $5 off Kraft)
2 sour cream (on sale $1)
one pack of animal crackers (coupon for it free)

18 items

TOTAL COST: under $8.00 !!! FOR REAL! I should have lined it all up on the table and taken a picture be/c seriously all that for less than 8 dollars is unreal!

Yogurt update: so the last time I did a major yogurt score was on 7/9. It's now 9/4. We didn't make it all the way until this sale came back without running out of yogurt, but not too bad. I think we bought one, maybe two tubs to cover the last couple weeks in between. I'm hoping for a few more from this sale. I have 3 coupons left, but they were out of vanilla which is what Matthew will eat, so I'm going to go back for some more.

When I went to the couponing workshop a month or so again, the author of the Southern savers site said that most deals cycle every 6-8 weeks. Nice to see this is the case here. I'm hoping if I can gain a few more coupons and get some more, we can really make it between now and the next deal without ever having to buy yogurt again at regular price. or even half price.

I love coupons!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Kate!

Congratulations! I gave you an award! Check out my recent post at http://operationtimeforliz.blogspot.com