Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Surprise continued...

So besides just wanting Nic's birthday to be surprised with a visit by me (which I fully intend to do another time at random-- not tell her I'm coming! I loved LOVED LOVED the reaction of her seeing me!)... I also wanted her birthday to be FUN-AMONIAL! I thought about what I'd want for my birthday-- and I haven't celebrated my birthday with my family in years... but Nic has her family... what she doesn't have are her closest friends, who by default of finding friends via the world wide web, are scattered clear across the country. Thus "operation March trip!" began last summer... when I dreamed of how Nic's birthday would be so great if I could rally up some of her closest friends for her.

And. We. Succeeded!

Wisconsin, Louisiana, Georgia and Missouri (twice) all showed up for a surprise bash! I loved every moment of it!

Today is her birth-date. (well, I'm still considering it the 9th cuz I'm not asleep yet) ha.

Happy birthday my Nic-o!

2 comments:

Brenda's Brushes said...

What a wonderful friend you are.

Becka said...

That is such an awesome thing to do! :)