Thursday, March 19, 2009

happenings

Random happenings since we've gotten back from our 2 weeks gone...

-we sent the kids away Tuesday night and our neighbor across the street whom we've NEVER met before ( after 1.5 years in this house ) comes to "meet the baby". Ha. Sorry lady, we sent the kids to a friends house so that mommy and daddy could talk without being needed. Ooops.

-Matthew's had serious tummy issues (poor buddy had two baths yesterday before dinner time) got a dinner of champions though-- dry cereal and a pedialite Popsicle.

-I woke up this morning with a weird rash/hive thing on my neck (we're thinking stress), yay for benedryl and cordizone cream

-Yesterday our clothes washer decided to pond the laundry room... though today seems to be working fine again. What gives?

-Mark will go 4-4.5 hours in the morning and during day without a feeding... but during the night it's every 2 or 3... again I ask, what gives?

-the mountain of laundry still needing to be folded in the dining room makes me want to run for cover (which might be why I'm blogging instead of folding it)

-I guess that's all. Oh and par for the course, looks like Jamie has to work this weekend. Go figure. He hasn't worked weekends since like Aug or September, so I am gone for 2 weeks and he has to work the weekend I'm home. oh well.

No comments: