Monday, March 21, 2011

fun list

My friend Tracey had this list on her blog and I thought I'd put on mine too... It's amazing how many of her answers I though "eh, me too!" so I left some of them as she had them. It's just a little something to do in my sleep deprived state.

A. Age: 28

B. Bed size: Queen--with a very new mattress

C. Chore you dislike: dusting

D. Dogs: nope. Cats rule. though we are a no pet house currently.

E. Essential start to your day: Kissing Jamie goodbye when he goes to work.

F. Favorite color: purple

G. Gold or silver: White gold.

H. Height: 5'3

I. Instruments you play(ed): piano and guitar

J. Job title: MOM

K. Kids: Matthew, Mark and Micah --my three musketeers.

L. Live: Georgia

M. Mom’s name: Nancy

N. Nicknames: Kate, Katrina, K-Mae, Katers, Kater-Mae, Miss Mae

O. Overnight hospital stays: there have been several.

P. Pet peeves: ... I'm drawing a blank currently. but God knows I have some.

Q. Quote from a movie: "YOU could never be Jello"

R. Righty or lefty: Right

S. Siblings: Kris, my blood sister. Nic, my adopted sister.

T. Time you wake up: Usually between 6-6:30 when Matthew wakes up. However, now with Micah...I wake up at 1:30 and 3:14 and 4:48 and 5:15 and 6:32...

U. Underwear: yes, yes.

V. Vegetables you don’t like: green beans. I'll eat them but I don't like them. There is a long list of veggies I don't and wont eat...

W. What makes you run late: I hate being late! If I am it is because of traffic (or getting lost), or failing to get the children (now three of them!!!!) packed and in the car on time.

X. X-rays you’ve had: teeth, broken finger, plenty of ultrasounds (is that considered an x-ray?)

Y. Yummy food you make: I love to cook. J says my steak is better than getting steak out. That pretty much rocks. Yummy food I make that *I* like to eat--- any pasta, I make a mean potato salad, a really good chicken salad, I LOVE baking... I can't get enough cake balls!

Z. Zoo animal favorites: the sea lions. I LOVE them. I make a point to catch a feeding each zoo trip.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Great quote!! "I can be jello!!!" haha

Love your answers!

Kate said...

I enjoyed your list too obviously! THanks for posting it!