Friday, February 3, 2012

Moments to live for

Mark and I have been having this "I love you to the moon" "I love you to the stars" "I love you to the clouds" "I love you to the rainbows" thing going on lately and whoever says "I love you to outer space" is the winner. (Meaning Mark normally wins) ... Matthew and I had a similar thing when he was about this age that we've continued "I love you one" "I love you two" "I love you three" back and forth and then the first one to ten was the winner (Meaning Matthew normally won)... Anyhow, this was the moment this morning...

Mark: I love you to the rainbows.
Me: I love you to the moon.
Mark: I love you to the outer space.
Me: Ah! that was fast! I love you to outer space too.
Matthew (not to be out done): Mommy, I love you to each and every star and never stopping all the time to each star Mommy, all of them. And there IS a lot of stars.
Me: (MELT) I love you too Matthew.
Mark: (Not to be out done either put his hands around my face pulling my eyes back to see him) IIIIIIIII love you one.
Me: (chuckling) I love you two.
Mark: I love you three.
Me: I love you four, five, six, seven, eightnineten!
Mark: Heyyyyyy.
Me: I love both my boys so much.
Matthew: Well I still love you to each of the stars.

mmmmm. Life is so worth living for moments like these...

No comments: