Monday, April 12, 2010

HelloYogurt! (and more)

Today's coupon deals were AWESOME!!!! I'll start with Publix:

My goal was to get 2 boxes cereal at 99 cents each, 3 16 oz coffee mate at 16 cents each, 2 steamer frozen veggies free, and 8 4-packs of yogurt cups at 25 cents each. Goal was to spend around $4.50

And that's exactly what I did!!!!! WOOOT~


I was slightly bummed be/c I wanted to get powder creamer and the sale was only for liquid kind but that's okay. I already gave one away to a friend. .16 cents for a 16 oz creamer is insane! SCORE!

Free veggies is a SCORE!

8 times 4 yogurts is 32 cups of yogurt in my house currently for only $2.00. SCORE! The boys go through some yogurt! It's a staple in Matthew's diet and very handy to give Mark.

Jamie's favorite cereal for seriously less than half the cost rocks my world. Score!

Look at that picture, everything is name brand. I got 15 items for the grand total of $5.78. I was expecting to pay around $4.46, so a dollar or so more than I thought, but um. Hello! Okay! I saved $31.77 and spent $5.78.


The other store I went to today was Ingles. I did NOT need anymore pasta, but they were having a rocking deal too, so I got 2 boxes of 16 cents pasta. (a different kind of noodle) haha. I didn't go crazy. I just got two boxes. (that's all the computer would print off anyhow.)

The reason for going to Ingles though was NOT the pasta.... it was FREE... I say again... FREE batteries. I got two packs, one AA and one AAA of Rayovac batteries for FREE! SCORE!

Today I left Ingles with 4 items, two for free and my total was $.44 cents (that's including tax).

Two weeks ago at Ingles I got free cake mix and seriously crazy almost free frosting. I'm finding little nuggets of greatness at Ingles these days.


.....anyone else like how Matthew thinks he needs to be IN my coupon deal pictures? Check out the other one he's in here with the first major pasta score.

No comments: