Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wooo Hoooo!

OMG! I'm so pumped today I could just cry about it! I've been trying to figure out how to milk a little more time in MO when we go to STL next weekend but it just hasn't been working out. So far since we've moved, even if I've only been in one city (STL or KC) I've seen both families b/c either one or the other travels to me OR I travel to both... This would be the first time when I came "home" but didn't see my KC family. I'm going to town for my best guy-friend's wedding. Jamie can't take any extra days off given our current baby cooking status, he needs all his days for the end of the year. I suggested flying Jamie home so he wouldn't miss work and driving back myself but that got vetoed. BUT! My bestest dearest more smarter than me friend suggested flying me home LATER and him driving back!!! And that's what we're going to do!

THANK YOU AIRTRAN for having an awesome web sale today!

I get to see both my families now! I couldn't be more happy about this. After this trip I am stuck stuck stuck until this baby comes. I hated the thought of not seeing anyone for so long.

Three days in STL! Two days in KC! HOT DOG!

No comments: