Monday, June 23, 2008

Update time

Quick PG update: Two Fridays ago's appt went fairly well. The doc was upset I'd lost 3 pounds in two weeks since last seeing him. But I was expecting something along those lines, with how sick I'd been. He's prescribed some nausea meds, but they don't work if you don't take them regularly, I'm guessing. LOL... anyhow, I go back tomorrow to have another check up.

Trip update: Here I go again. I'm back and the pictures are uploaded... I took well over 300 and lowered the amount in my kodak gallery to just barely under the 300 marker. It was a fun week. We hit the pool most every day. That was a blast! I loved watching my son in the water. He showed no fear, diving straight in with his swimmies on his arms. We camped most pool time in the "mushroom pool" which was designed for Matthew's age but we tackled the "big" pools too. He didn't care so long as he was in the "wa-her." We spent one morning playing putt putt and that was hysterical. When Matthew wasn't throwing the ball into the bushes and asking a rhetorical "where did it go?" he was trying to whack whomever's ball was down, that or running on to the "nother one hole" LOL! It was great. Besides the pool we spent a lot of game and movies time just in the condo being family. It was nice to spend the time with Jamie's family that we don't see near enough. Matthew sure does love his Papa. Here's some pictures from the vacation for your enjoyment.



Birthday pictures to come later, Matthew had a semi fun time digging into his piece of cake with a fork. Never touched a taste of it to his mouth... But oh well. I'll get those uploaded soon.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Glad you're home and had a great time! Happy Birthday Matthew!!
Marsha