Friday, June 27, 2008

more cake!


I was just extremely proud of this "mommy moment," so of course I have to share it!

Look at this cake I made tonight for the party tomorrow! It's a little on the squared side, but I'm so excited with how it turned out. My first ever character cake! I'm quite sure there are many more to come down this road of birthdays!

Matthew said "OH Momma! Look a Mickey Mouse!" ... If he knows what it's supposed to be, that is ALL that matters in this round, huh?! It was SO SO stressful, lots of discussion and conversation with Nic on this one one--both before I started, after the first attempt broke in pieces and in the store trying to find black icing... but it worked out! I'm gonna be sad to cut into it tomorrow but that's part of it too!

Happy Birthday again, my birthday boy!

No comments: