Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Getting ready

Well this week I'm anticipating a couple things, thought I'd share them...

1. We leave for a FL vacation Friday. We're going to detour through Jamie's nana's house and see her. It's been since Thanksgiving since we have seen her and we need to remedy that! So this week is a week of laundry and packing and washing and cleaning to get things in order before we leave. I can't wait for the vacation though, we need one!

2. Yesterday was the first day in five that I hadn't puked up everything eaten, so that was nice. Morning sickness has finally really taken a toll on me. I'm hoping it will stay off while I finish up all the "readies" this week and get down to FL. I want to be laying by the pool, not the toilet when we get there!

3. Friday we have another OB appt. I'm hoping to actually hear the heartbeat from the outside this time around. Last time (two weeks ago) they didn't try, saying it was too early still. So we'll see. I am so anxious to hear it! --to know this baby is okay.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Kate, I hope you have a fabulous time in Florida, a real vacation! I won't recommend your weight loss methods to our Friday morning class, and I hope it stops soon for you. We miss you! Please stop by to share your wonderful news as soon as you're ready (and so we can see Matthew too)!