Tuesday, June 26, 2012

6 already


This past Saturday was Matthew's birthday.  Six.  Six!  Can you even believe it?  It seems like we only celebrated five last month, not last year.  I still don't have the camera updated from his birthday (so cake pictures to come) but here's just a little love note to my sweet boy.

Dear Matthew,
You amaze me. You amuse me. You are so handsome. You are so sensitive. You are also a goofball. I pray that God will continue to grow in you the desire to study and learn His Word and His ways. You already have 45 scripture verses memorized and are placing His Word in your heart as He tells us to do. I'm blessed beyond words by your desire to learn more about Jesus. I am so thankful that you've asked Jesus into your heart and desire to live with Him in you. I am looking forward to you being baptized in obedience next month when we get back to Georgia. You're so smart and so curious. You are a great explorer. You are so kind and gentle to your bothers.  You are such the little helper. And I'm so blessed by you. I thank God for you, for my first sweet miracle. My darling Matthew, my firstborn son. May God continue to grow you in wisdom and charm and in His grace.
Much love to you,
Love, your Mommy.




No comments: