Thursday, August 4, 2011

YAY for peanut butter!

I love when Publix has awesome BOGO sales and I love it even more when there are rockin coupons to pair with the sales! This week at Publix Skippy Peanut Butter is on sale BOGO and with a the rockin $0.75/1 coupon in this past Sunday's paper, the final cost was $0.49 cents EACH! I bought four jars today, utilizing the four coupons I had. I have ordered ten more coupons from a clipping service for $1.99 total. (Hopefully they will come before the sale ends next week Wed so I can get ten more!) And, my mom and a friend from STL are sending me their lovely Skippy coupons, so that's another 5 more from them! I'm pumped. We go through the peanut butter in this house, that's for sure. All in all, I'm hoping to spend around $11.30 total for 19 jars of peanut butter! We'll see what happens next week when the coupons come in!

It's been a while since I've been active in the coupon using, deal scoring scene... and I can say that I'm HAPPY to be back in it!

Today at Kroger I also scored some pretty ding dong cheap Hamburger Helper--nine boxes to be exact and feel pretty stoked about replenishing my dwindled stockpile with some good go-to items.

You'll see more coupon posts coming week by week, because I'm back at it folks!

No comments: