Saturday, August 20, 2011

Visiting NM



Last weekend, I visited Kris in her new home in NM. I will say "wow." All I did each day was stare at the clouds. It's so pretty there. The clouds are so full and so beautiful you could just almost touch them. Kris has a lovely home and I was happy to spend some time with her. Mom flew in too and we had a great girls weekend (plus Micah). We played games, ate, sat on the patio swing, threw Rocky the ball, and walked a lot. It was a nice relaxing weekend.


Micah got to meet Sweetie


Mom and Kris took turns having Micah.
It was pretty relaxing for me to be somewhat off duty.






We spent some time loving on Sweetie. It is so good to have Sweetie with Kris now after so long they'd been apart. Sweetie is her happy place. The world seems a bit better, brighter when Kris is by Sweetie's side. And I think that goes true for Sweetie. When Kris comes, it's like being home. It makes me so pleased to know that Sweetie is right where they both need her to be.





Yay for the timer on the camera to take all our pictures since
at both the restaurant Saturday and Church Sunday,
we forgot to have someone else take all three. ha.



1 comment:

Laelia Watt said...

I love the pics with the horse- and it looks like Micah totally has your mom's hair color!