Monday, December 14, 2009

Nothing Compares

This weekend our church put on our annual Christmas Concert. This year we did a marvelous Travis Cottrell book, King of Glory King of Love. Go here to check out more of his website.

The point of this blog post though is to take just a moment and share with you something from my heart. I know there are those reading that I've never met. You don't know me from Adam... here's a window into my life. Click on this video and watch our Choir sing this song called Nothing Compares. I have a solo part way into the song. I'd love to share that with you. I'd love share with you this song.... there's a line that says "I could count all the ways that my heart has been blessed, but nothing compares, to this."

Do you have that joy? I do hope so. May God bless you.

Enjoy this song.

... and ignore the larger than life shepherd standing next to me. To my right on the stage was manger scene. hehe!

No comments: