Friday, October 9, 2009

Happiness

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness. ~Author Unknown


Happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response. ~Mildred Barthel


Most people would rather be certain they're miserable, than risk being happy. ~Robert Anthony


What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner. ~Colette


Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~Abraham Lincoln


Happiness is a form of courage. ~Holbrook Jackson


This is my "depressed stance." When you're depressed, it makes a lot of difference how you stand. The worst thing you can do is straighten up and hold your head high because then you'll start to feel better. If you're going to get any joy out of being depressed, you've got to stand like this. ~Charlie Brown


Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect, it just means you've decided to see past the imperfections.-- Unknown


I can choose to be happy. -- Loo

No comments: