Friday, May 1, 2009

UGH

SO annoyed.

I took a shower this morning while Mark was crying just because I knew I had to.
I spent ten minutes packing up a bag with cheerios, milk, banana, diapers, crayons, and put the baby in his seat and found Matthew's and my shoes.
I ushered my crying toddler out the door because we turned off the tv before his show was over.
I then spent another 5-10 minutes putting them in the car (Matthew has to climb up himself these days, hold me) and swapping out the single stroller for the double one.
Ten minutes to drive to my meeting.
5-10 minutes to unload us and set up the stroller and load up the stroller and walk inside.
I spent ten minutes of hell there. That was all I could take. Between Matthew "needing" a sticker (name tag) and then sticking it on the cup and it ripping when he tried to pull it off and wanting a new one and being hungry but not wanting his cheerios AND all the while, Mark wasn't content in his seat so I was holding him and he was eating letters, that didn't last 30 seconds and then I was standing up bouncing him trying to get him to sleep. If Matthew would have just SAT there and been STILL (HA!) then I could have gotten Mark to sleep with minimal distraction. But nooooooooo. Everything has to be the end of the flippin world. *sigh* I left for the second time recently in tears. This time I started crying before I even got outside. *sigh* I just can't do this. I keep being told " you did it when Matthew was little " and yes. I did. But seriously... I didn't have a toddler to satisfy all the while. *double sigh* I feel so upset. I am throwing money away by not being able to stay at the meetings and I hate being such a distraction.
Add insult to the fact that on the way to the car Matthew was screaming at me "I can stop the fussing, I can stop the fussingh. Get happy mommy!" Great. Makes me feel so good. *sigh*
5-10 minutes to get us all back into the car, me fighting yet again to fit the stroller in the trunk. (Doing so with your hair blowing in your face and crying are NOT recommended).
Ten minutes to drive back home.

Wow. Wonderful usage of like an hour huh?

OH and... to make the time even more movie-esk, I broke my shoe walking into the meeting. *groan* today is not going to be my day.

No comments: