Sunday, May 3, 2009

happy

So....

My dad said that my blog lately has been depressing. Well... life is just hard sometimes and I love this outlet to really just vent when the need arises.

I do acknowledge that I've been a little more venty lately...and apologize to all my faithful readers.

In really silly Matthew news, here are a couple funnies for you:


1. Yesterday I had left the house before Matthew woke up. The night before J's parents came over after Matthew had gone down for the night. I'm told that Matthew was getting a diaper changed after he'd woken up when his Poppa poked his head in the door. Instead of "HI POPPA!" Matthew responded with "NO POPPA! I'm getting a change!" Ooops. I didn't realize that my near 3 year old needed privacy. LOL

2. Matthew ate a brownie today. Pretty surprising. Not that he needs to be eating sweets but given his normal list of food options, brownie wasn't on them. I tried to get him to take a bite... he wanted to just lick the top. It was so funny to watch him react to the bit of brownie he tasted, like wait a minute, what am I refusing...

I'll try to post more upbeat postings. Sorry for all the negativity.

No comments: